Monday, 13 February 2012

Flutter


Hi everyone and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch was fun to work with.
I used some yummy papers from  My Minds Eye "Lost & Found Collection"
Since this paper had glitter all around the outside edge, I cut and paper piece it back so I could have the glitter going around the outside edge of my card.
I used more nesties along with Verve stamps and dies.
I seem to like this stamp set and die alot, since I have it on  the last few MoJo cards I made,lol.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !

5 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty card Sarah love the colours

Anne

Beckie said...

Gorgeous!

Be blessed, Beckie

Marisa said...

Great mojo card :) Loooove that butterfly!

sheila said...

great take on the design/sketch. love the butterfly!

Mynnette said...

FABULOUS card--LOVE that glittery frame! And your large flutterby is gorgeous with your sweet sentiment! :)