Monday, 6 February 2012

Heart Flutter




Wow, its Monday again and time for another MoJo Monday.
This is the first Monday of the month and that means its Contest time and time to win some prizes.
We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice

Todays sketch was fun to work with .

I used up more of the pieces of paper from Carolee's.
I also used the same  Verve stamp as last week. It was still setting out and it fit perfectly in
another new nestie I got for Christmas.
Yummy Ribbon from SU.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday.
I am off for  my walk again before work.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

This is gorgeous, Sarah!

Lisa T said...

this is so pretty!

Marisa said...

My heart is all a flutter but not in a good way as I have a strong dislike to skewed panels LOL! You have made them look easy. Great card :)

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! Love the pink and red with that rich black!!
Debbie
http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/