Monday, 26 March 2012

Happy Anniveresary................MoJo 234


Hi everyone and Welcome back to MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch is Round or Square,if you are feeling really inspired, then try both.
For my card I went square and used some papers from My Minds Eye  "Lost and Found"collection .
I used some Verve stamps, along with some new nesties DH bought me for my birthday.
The flower is made with one of the new shapeabilities.
Ribbon from M's.

This card is last weeks MoJo sketch 233, which I didn't get posted in time.
It was my long week to work all weekend, time got away from me. Then last Monday was my birthday.I was off for it , so I spent the whole day with DH.We were out  the whole day. DH , spoiled me as usual.

Thank you for visiting and  have a wonderful Monday !

3 comments:

Beckie said...

Gorgeous (as always ;0)

Be blessed, Beckie

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome Sarah...hope you have a great week!

enjoy *~*

Shelly Koskinen said...

Great cards!