Monday, 5 March 2012

Wings...



Hi and welcome back to MoJo Monday.
Since this is the first Monday of the month, that means its contest time again.
Contest means prizes!!
We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice. 

For my card I used some new yummy  papers I got over the weekend.
The papers are from  "The Girls Paperie",
I also used some nesties and a flower from Recollections.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !

6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous, I adore the designer papers Sarah, hope you have a great week!

enjoy *~*

Sherry Gardner said...

I love the subtle pinks...the layers...the shapes...the text paper....and the flower...this card beckons to me....I love your card....

Tangle said...

This is so lovely! I really like how you used the book print paper with the pink to make the scalloped border. Very nice!

Shannon White said...

Wow! s this Every Pretty! Love the Lovely dp's you chose, sweet Sentiment and Beautiful Blossom too! Thanks so much for the inspiration! -)

Hugs
Shannon

Theresa said...

Hi Sarah,

I love the subtle pink colors. So feminine. This is a really beautfiul card.

-Theresa
http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

Robin Feicht said...

Beautiful! Love the use of plaids & newsprints! Have a fabulous day, Robin