Monday, 7 May 2012

Happy Birthday ........MoJo240



Good Morning everyone and welcome back to another MoJo Monday .
Todays sketch was fun to work with .FOr my card I used some yummy papers I
picked up yesterday, "Beautiful Dreamer".
RRR sheer pink and brown ribbon, Recollection flower, Verve sentiment,
picket circle nesties, Verve Rbbon Banner Die..

I actually made this card in my craft room,lol.
I've been working on the dining room table since late last fall.
DH liked having  me  out with him, but I found I couldn't get as creative as I wanted.
I always had to drag things from my craft area to the table and guess what?
They almost always never made it back to my room.
Since I am going for surgery in 2 weeks time, I needed to get my house in order, I will be off work for 8 weeks , and my house badly needs to be cleaned,lol.
So I called on my best friend to help me out getting back into my craft room.
We worked all day Sat. and most of Sun. to get my room back in order, it was such a mess
from looking for things and not putting  them back.
DH bought me some cube organizers from M's( got a great deal on them with 40% off and another 25 % coupon) to sort all my papers and I got rid of the big
contraption I had holding all my papers. It made a huge difference  in my room.
We even switched my desk around and I gained a lot of open space.
By the time we were finished I had 7 bags of garbage from saving every container,
piece of paper, etc.Plus I have  several totes of things , which I plan to sell at a yard sale later.
I still have a bit of tweaking to do,like going thru the containers on my shelfs,organizing my ribbons , I am sure by the time I go thru these containers, I will have  more to add to the pile to sell.
I should have taken a before and after pic,lol.
Overall I am pleased with my room and so glad to be able to set at my desk and create.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday .




6 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Very elegant and pretty, Sarah! :)

terriloo said...

Beautiful card! Soft, soothing, and stylish!

Darnell J Knauss said...

That's great that you got your own designated craft space back again and working so hard to get it organized. It feels awesome, huh? Your card is fantastic!

Heather Jensen said...

What a beauty! Love the feminine paper and darling flower. :)

Vicki Fraser independent STAMPIN' UP demonstrator said...

Well, ribbon sorting will be a great job for when you are laid up recuperating, good luck with that! You card looks fantastic, the flower is gorgeous and the ribbon is to die for :)

Epie said...

Hello Sarah ,
your cards are guorges !!