Monday, 18 June 2012





Hi and Welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch  was fun to work with.
Since it was my BFF Mother's  90th Birthday, and she love purple or mauve,
I decided to make this card and box for her.
I had a little brooch with purple stones in the box.(Forgot to take a pic)
I found the tutorial for this box here>>>>>>Box
I used my new Romantic rectangle nesties for the box and card.
I had to do some cutting on the nesties to fit on my  card .
I also used some Verve dies for the box.
I found this sheet of paper in my stash and it worked perfect for the colors I wanted. 
I  used some ribbon from M's, Recollection flowers and some rhinestones from my stash,
Verve sentiments.

I am still off work for several more weeks and enjoying my time during the days with DH.
My nights , I have been spending in my craft room, working on several projects , which I will post
in a bit.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday.

3 comments:

S`andra V. said...

Love your card and especially the colors. Thanks for sharing.
Happily Scrapbooking and Crafting My memories~Sandra V.
http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

Vicki Fraser independent STAMPIN' UP demonstrator said...

Love those lacy nesties, very romantic indeed.

Andrea said...

Beautiful card! I love your choice of colors.