Monday, 11 June 2012



Hi everyone , I am so glad to be back creating again.
I;ve been off for a few weeks, I had major surgery done, but feeling a lot better , more mobile and now back in my craft room again.I still have  several more weeks off work before I have to go back.
So gonna enjoy the rest of my time doing some creating at night and
spending the beautiful days with DH.
Welcome back to another MoJo Monday .
Todays sketch was simple, but fun to work with. I put this card together in under 30 mins,which was surprising since I haven't done a card in weeks.
I used some new papers I bought awhile ago ,but was still setting out on my desk.
The papers are from "Cosmo Cricket" called Baby Jane.
I used Verve stamps, MA ribbon, some Recollections roses, Circle and Pennants nesties.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday ! 

6 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Love your card Sarah! I am a coffee girl at heart and I love your interpretation of the sketch! I love being able to see different interpretations -- it helps me be a little less literal myself!

Shawnie Bartron said...

What a neat card! Thank you for sharing.

Marisa said...

Love the paper pieced cup - very trendy LOL! Wonderful take on the sketch.

Joyce said...

WELCOME BACK, SARAH!!!!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Judy McMullen said...

Beautiful card, Sarah! So happy you're back creating and wishing you a full recovery from your surgery!!

elainec said...

Fanstastic card . love the roses, cup & sentiment.x