Friday, 22 June 2012

Perk Up





Hi again, I am back with  a set I have been working on .
The Cup and Teapot are Svg files from here>>>>>Tea for You & Me
The card was made using sketch from VLV Week  4
I used papers from My Minds Eye called "Lush"
I used some Recollections flowers amd pearls, ribbon from my stash, and a Verve  sentiment.
This set is great to give to a friend or coworker  who is feeling down or sick..
I plan on filling the cup and pot with some goodies that will sure to perk them up.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful weekend.
I will be back in a few days with more things I have been working on.

11 comments:

Marisa said...

Eeeeek!! This is adorable, Sarah!!

Anneke klerks said...

wouuuuuuu, very nice

anneke

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous!!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful. Love the papers and the projects. TFS

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my goodness ... this is amazing!!!

Maggie said...

Stunning, beautiful papers
Maggie

My name is Cindy said...

Just gorgeous!! I love this kind of paper crafting. I presume an SVG file is someting to do with a cutting machine, so sadly not for me to try!! :0( TFS Cindy

Lynnor Goodwin said...

What a stunning set!!

Janelle said...

Oh My Stars, Sarah! This is just stunning! I love everything, even that little spoon.

Sharon said...

Sarah, what a gorgeous tea set! I just love how you used the different but coordinating pattern papers. Thank you for sharing with us, your talents and creativity.
hugs, sharon w.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow Sarah!! This is incredible!! I have never seen a tea set made from paper. Beautiful!! I would love to know how to do that. You are so creative. Have a lovely day. Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com