Monday, 9 July 2012

Anniversary


Hi and welcome  back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch was fun to work with .
Today is our Anniversary, so I made a card for my wonderful DH.
I tried to keep it as masculine as possible, I used some new papers from "Authentique".
I used Verve stamps , some SU brads.
I seem to struggle when making masculine cards, I keep wanting to pretty them up,lol.

Since its our Anniversary and such a gorgeous day, we are off to spend a wonderful day together, once I get back from my Dr's appointment. I go in today for my 6 week checkup after surgery.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !

6 comments:

Lynnor Goodwin said...

Sooo pretty!! I love the papers and was so excited to read about what you used and discovered that I have them!!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card. Happy Anniversary.

acreativeneed said...

Such a beautiful card!
smiles,Deena

Sylwia-eR said...

Sweet bird, nice colors - I like it :)

Ginger said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope it was a great one! I love your card! Great job!

Teresa Zuehls said...

what a cute card! The bird is Thanks for the inspiration.