Monday, 23 July 2012

Congratulations


Hi and welcome back . Todays is another MoJo Monday.
Super cute sketch to work with.
My daughter was down from the city last weekend and going to a
50th Anniversary and wanted to know if I had any cards .
I had a lot of Anniversary cards but nothing for 50th.
I knew I didn't have much on hand for 50th and quickly went thru
my papers and found some , that would work from "Lost and Found".
I pulled up todays sketch and went to work cutting the sheet of paper to work for me.
I also pulled out my gold embossing powder, some gold beads, ribbon  .
Voila, a card was created
.I also made a card for her friend in gold as well, which I will show you in a bit.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Monday.
I am back to work today after being for 2 mths.:(


2 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful wedding card. TFS

Ginger said...

Great 50th anniversary card! Love the gold theme - perfect for this occasion!