Monday, 16 July 2012

Just for You



Hi everyone and welcome back to Mojo Monday.
Todays sketch was very interesting and fun to work with.
I used some new papers(or new to me ) from Teresa Collins.
Some circle nesties , recollections flowers, MA ribbon, rhinestones,
SU brad in center of  flower, Su sentiment, Su border punch.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful MOnday.
I am on my last week off, I go back to work on the 23rd.
So gonna hate to go back, I am enjoying spending time with DH and
going cruising everyday.I am getting a taste of what retirement feels like and
can't wait to retire,lol .

14 comments:

Carole said...

I love this soft gray and yellow paper collection by Teresa Collins. I might have to go online and purchase some. Your card is a fantastic inspiration on how to use it.
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Lynn Put said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you for the inspiration!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love the colors.

Queen Mary said...

Love these colors!

Marisa said...

Absolutely love your take on the sketch, Sarah!! Love the colour combo and the flower is fabulous.

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Very pretty card Sarah! Love the soft color combo and the sweet flower!

Lena said...

Love the colors. Super job. Come and stop by when you get a chance.

Cori said...

Beautiful card!!

Carol Maynard said...

Oh i just LOVE LOVE LOVE the color combo!! Awesome card!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card,. Love the colors.

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card,. Love the colors.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, one of my favorite color combo's!

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely lovely.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Very pretty card! Love the soft color combo and the sweet ribbon and the gemstones are the perfect finishing details. TFS