Monday, 2 July 2012

Birthday



Hi everyone, I am back with another MoJo Monday card.
Sorry I am a bit late in getting it posted.
I was away all weekend and came home around 9 pm last night ,
totally exhausted.I manage to get a card put together and uploaded to the Mojo site.
I had good intentions to get up early and upload to my blog, but I guess I was more tired
than I thought.
Anyway, since this paper was still out on my desk, I went with it again.
Papers and stamp from SU.
Ribbon & flowers from M's.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday .

7 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card. Love the papers and colors. TFS

pasjemari said...

Beautiful card!!

Wendy Lady said...

Very pretty, love the color combo.

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, the colours and papers you used are fantasitic and the roses are so pretty.

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous!! That blue and brown are so pretty together!!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Sarah!! I love all the cards I have seen on your blog. Great blog. I am your newest follower. Have a super day. Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Epie said...

Very nice card , with a lovely color combo .

Hugs Epie