Thursday, 23 August 2012

Verve Anniversary CArds

 
Hi and welcome back, today I have 2 cards for the Verve Anniversary .
 
 
This first card is for the Day 2.
The challenge is an Anniversary card for 5 years,  using wood or metal.
I opted to use the wood grain papers from SU for my window box frame.
I used Verve stamps and dies, along with some pearls from my stash
and a MS branch punch..
 

This card is for day 3 challenge using their sketch.
I used some new papers from "Beautifful Moments".
Some new nesties, Verve sentiment, MA ribbon and some pearls from my stash.
 
Thank you for visiting an dhave a wonderful day.
I will be back tomorrow with a couple more cards.

2 comments:

Shari said...

Sarah, I L O V E the first card you made. How original. Can't wait to try it!

Hank hendricks said...

these cards look so original..like the way you made it..thanks you share it.Metal business cards.