Monday, 17 September 2012

Birthday Blessings


 
Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch was fun ot to work with.
For my card I used some papers from BG  collection "Picadilly"
I also used some new Verve.
The sentiment is new and the flower is new from Verve.
Ribbon from MA, recollections pearls, circle nesties.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !
 
Edit; Not sure what happen to my first post. I had it all done to schedule and
when I checked this morning it wasn't even listed. Had to do the post all over:)

12 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautiful colour combo and I love the pinked circles you used. Lovely take on the sketch.

scrappingnana said...

This is beautiful. Love the colors. TFS

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful soft colors and love those Nesties!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Sarah! Love the colors.

Teresa Zuehls said...

very pretty card and take on the sketch! TFS

Carole said...

Oh so pretty

Beckie said...

Sarah, haven't been able to get around to your blog to comment much...but girl you're still making 'em fabulous!!

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind. Demonstrator
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
Save~10% shop w/me

Vikki said...

This is a pretty card, love the DP's.

Sharon said...

Sahara, what a gorgeous card! I love the layered look and the simple sentiment. TFS!

Andrea said...

Wonderful card! I love the subtle colours and beautiful details. Thanks for the inspiration.

Vicki Fraser independent STAMPIN' UP demonstrator said...

they are beautiful soft colours Sarah :)

PennyLine said...

This is so pretty Sarah, this is my favorite BG stack.
So elegant. And classic.