Monday, 3 September 2012

Feel Better


 
Hello and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays awesome sketch was designed by our talented leader Julee.
For my card I used some papers from a 6x6 pad I got at Michaels.
Added some M's ribbon, recollections flowers, fancy nestie and a Verve  sentiment.
Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for
their awesome creations.
 
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day .
I am off on vacation all week and gonna enjoy what beautiful weather we are still having. 
The days are still warm but the evenings are cooloing down.
So gonna take advantage of convertible weather to do some cruising.
 

7 comments:

Carole said...

I love the blues and yellow. Beautiful card.

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love the colors.

Stephanie Kraft said...

Lovely card, Sarah! Wonderful mix of colors and patterns!

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the colors of your gorgeous card.

Marisa said...

Love blue and yellow together and you have used the combo wonderfully on this card! Great take on the sketch :) Enjoy cruising with the top down ;)

Wanda Cullen said...

Sarah, this is beautiful and I'm loving the navy and yellow combo! Enjoy your week off! The days are already getting shorter and shorter...sigh.

Teresa Zuehls said...

This is beautiful!! I love the yellow and blue color combination. Such an elegant and classy card. TFS with us.