Monday, 24 September 2012

Happy Haunting

 
 
Hi again and welcome back to another Mojo Monday.
Todays sketch can be round or square.
If you are feeling really inspired you can do both.
For my card I used some new papers I picked up recently.The papers are from a pad of
Lost & found Halloween..
This card was made without using any stamps.
I used  a  square nestie I found among my stash, which I have never used before.lol
It was still in its orignal package.I used some MA ribbon.
All the embellies are brads from a package that matched the pad.
 
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful MOnday !

7 comments:

Carole said...

That card is fantastic, who knew you could make an elegant and classy Halloween card? Very stylish;)

Stephanie Kraft said...

Wonderful, Sarah! Love this fun Halloween card!

Marisa said...

Love the neutral pallet you used and the pop of colour with the orange brad is perfect :)

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty I love all your elements and colors.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Wanda Cullen said...

Great Halloween card in the neutrals!

Heather Cooper said...

This is a fascinating card. Where ever you look, there are interesting elements. Love that pumpkin stamp.

Tanja said...

Hi Sarah,

I really like your card. Thanks for sharing :).

Tanja
www.spunkycards.com