Monday, 15 October 2012

Birthday Wishes


 
Hi everyone and welcome back to MoJo Monday .
Todays sketch was fun to work with,
For my card I used some new papers I picked up last week.
The papers are Kaiser Craft,The back ground was done using
a SU embossing folder, the nesties I used were  new as well.
They are Decorative Labels Twenty Seven.
I threaded a ribbon thru one of the smaller ones by clipping it.
Stamps are Verve's last release.Ribbon from my stash.
 
Thank you for visiting and Have a wonderful Monday !

4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful card, Sarah, and love the fancy new dies you used! I have yet to ink up that cake image and glad to see how you used it!

Marisa said...

Love pink and brown together and you have used those fabulous labels wonderfully. Great take on the sketch.

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful, Sarah! Love the colors and your elegant die cuts!

Teresa Kline said...

luvin this Sarah, luv this cake, so cute...hope you have a great week friend!

enjoy *~*