Monday, 8 October 2012

Blessings


 
Happy ThanksgGiving to all my Canadian friends and followers.
I am cooking turkey with all the trimmings today.
My kids are coming up from the city to spend the day with Dh and I.
 
Welcome back to another MoJo Monday.So sorry I didn't get a card done for last weeks Mojo.
Time got away from me, with being so busy at work getting the store ready for inventory and
working thru the weekend, all I wanted to  do was just fall into bed.lol.
 
My card  came about using some papers from the Lost and Found Collection  paper pad.
Some nesties, Verve stamps and sentiment, ribbon from my stash.
I paper pieced the little pumpkin using some of the papers from the same pad.
 
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful ThanksGiving with Family and friends.

6 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Sarah, your card is adorable and I love the warm fall colors you used! Have to tell you our middle son is dating a girl from NS and she's now in VA. Our medical director also was born and raised in NS, so it's a small world! Hope you had a blessed t-giving!

Maryleva said...

Love your little pumpkin boy card.

Marisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadian Mojo Maker :) Have a great time with your family today!

Just love your paper pieced pumpkin and lovely earthy colours for your card. Fabulous take on the sketch.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So adorable, Sarah!

Teresa Kline said...

super cute Sarah, luvin the sweet paper pieced pumpkin...so cute...Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family...hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute what an adorable little pup