Friday, 26 October 2012

Tray & Tiles






 
Hi everyone and welcome back.
Today I have a project I made and gave to a
wonderful friend for her birthday.
A tray Dh made, I got all the products at the store.
The tray was made using some pine ,a piece of moulding and some
peel and stick wall tiles.The handles are drawer pulls. I painted it all brown.
The tiles I also purchase at the store.
I stamped and colored them with Stazon ink and SU markers, then
sprayed them with Krylon spray.
Added some felt to the bottoms of tiles and tray.
 
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day !

3 comments:

Marisa said...

That tray is gorgeous and love the tiles too. Lucky your friend it indeed :)

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous Sarah...luv those coasters too, awesome!

enjoy *~*

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful set ,love the tray may have to make one since it would match my backsplash perfectly