Monday, 5 November 2012

Snowflakes


 
Hey there, Welcome back.
So sorry I didn't get last weeks Mojo card done.
I had a rough couple of weeks, we did inventory at the store and
I worked 9 days straight with out any days off.
I just came out and basiclly passed out on the couch before bed,lol.
I had this weekend off and it went by so fast, I am still so tired,
its like I didn't have any time off.
Ok ,enough of that , lets get to this weeks MoJo Monday card.
What a great sketch to work with, along with some new things
I recently purchased.The new yummy papers are from "Little Yellow Bicycle".
The ornament was made using some new stamps, inks  
and dies from SU.The sentiment is from Verve, the snowman
and snowflakes are from my stash.The embossing folder is also from SU.
 
Did you know Verve just did  a new release over the weekend , some new
holiday stamps. Be sure to check them out.
I can't wait to get them to ink up,lol..
 
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !
 

7 comments:

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful, Sarah! Love the monochromatic color scheme!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just so lovely, Sarah. That snowman is adorable!

Robin Feicht said...

So cute! Love the little snowman accent.

Lynn said...

Love, love love todays card!

Marisa said...

We both had a snowflake theme :) Love the red and white and the little snowman is adorable. Here's hoping your week coming up is a bit more relaxing!

Lea L. said...

This is pretty!! I love the ornament with the snowflake accent!

Marianne said...

Such a pretty card Sarah. Love the colour scheme and papers and that snowman is really cute.