Monday, 28 January 2013

Be Mine MoJO278


Hi Everyone and Welcome back.
Today  is MoJo 278, Round or Square.
Do both if your are really inspired.
This sketch was awesome to work with, I love all the
different layers.
For my card I used some papers from My Minds Eye "Lost and Found"
paper pad called" Madison Avenue".
I also used some new nesties I recently got called Marvelous Squares.
Even thou these nesties are marvelous , they are very tedious to use and to get
good cuts.I cut the ivory layer several times before I could get a good one I could use.
Getting it out of the die was painful without losing some of it,lol.
I also used nestie hearts,nestie pennants, MA ribbon, MS and verve stamps.
 
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !

9 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card. Love the papers & colors. Such a sweet image in the heart.

Cathy Parlitsis said...

Beautiful!!!!

Marisa said...

Love that cream border you used for the one panel! Darling image and heart.

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful card and love those new Nesties that are framing your card, but can relate about the struggle with getting good cuts on intricate designs! I'm having better success now that I have PTI's metal shim plate that I add to the sandwich.

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful, Sarah! Love the ornate square frame!

Robin Feicht said...

Sarah, another pretty card. Your pink and black is such a lovely color combo.

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the inspiration! Your card is Awesome I love the colors you chose. This it would be a great guy card very elegant also.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sue Lelli said...

Sarah, LOVE the squirrels and the Beautiful chocolate ribbon! Super card!

NormaJ said...

Beautiful card Sarah. I love the brown and pink combo. It works very well together.