Monday, 11 February 2013

Valentine Be Mine (MoJo 280)


 
HI again everyone and welcome back.
Todays MoJo sketch 280 was fun to work with.
For my card , I made it into a Valentine's card for my DH.
I used some older papers from BG, which I've had for some time..
Ms border punch , Verve sentiment, bakers twine and a button I found among my stash..
Since it stormed all weekend, I finally got a bit of organizing done in
my scrap room.Still have a long way to go before its all done , but was pleased with
what I did do .I manage to get thru all the containers I had on my shelves.
I can't believe how much stuff I tossed into a box to get rid of .
I plan on putting it on a local site to try and sell...
 
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful MOnday !
 
 

7 comments:

Judy said...

love your card ...the colors the layering...wow. Thank you for sharing ...might have to try Mojo 280.

hugs

Stephanie Kraft said...

Wonderful card for your Valentine!

Karen Day said...

Great valentine colours, Sarah! Love your card :o)

Marisa said...

Just LOVE your take on the sketch, Sarah! Great masculine card and fabulous touch with the twine! Glad you got a jump on the organizing :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful card and a great masculine take on the sketch! It's amazing how much we crafters accumulate! I really need to weed through some things again.

Robin Feicht said...

Pretty card, Sarah! Simple and sweet!