Monday, 18 March 2013

Happy Anniversary


 
Hi again,  and welcome back to another MoJo Monday sketch.
What a busy week, I worked all week , thru to the weekend with Sunday included.
So glad to be off today and to spend it with DH.
Tomorrow is my birthday and gonna celebrate it today with my honey,
as I have to work Tuesday night.
For my card to day, I used some papers from  "Grandma's Attic Collection"
Along with some MA ribbon, Verve stamp, circle nesties.
 
Thank you for visiting and have yourself a wonderful Monday !

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the corner image you used for the sketch and the lovely browns. Great take on the sketch.

Early Happy Birthday, Sarah!! Enjoy your day with your hubby and wishing you a fabulous year ahead :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Happy birthday, Sarah! Hope your day is a special one! I like the little flourish stamp in the corners...great idea!