Monday, 1 April 2013

Just For You


 
Happy Easter everyone. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.
DH and I went into the city to visit with my family and had a
wonderful meal cooked by my oldest daughter. I also got to visit with my GD as well.
 
Everyone ready for todays MoJo Monday sketch?
Todays sketch was fun to work with.
For my card I used new papers I picked up last week.
Papers from the My Mind's Eye Collection, Lost and Found 3.
Yummy yummy papers.
MA ribbon, Su sentiment.
 
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Wonderful mix of papers and love the hexagon sentiment panel!

Wanda Cullen said...

So beautiful! I'm a big fan of MME papers, too. Glad you had an enjoyable Easter sharing with family!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So lovely, Sarah!