Monday, 3 June 2013

MoJo 296 "Happy Anniversary"

 
Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
What a gorgeous weekend we had.We went from really cool temps to
temps that were very very hot.
This weekend was Apple Blossom  parade and we were in the parade.
Dh had to drive the 35 firetruck and I was on the truck with him.
I had myself lathered down with sunscreen and had a umbrella, but I got
burnt anyway. I gave up fighting with the umbrella halfway thru  the parade,lol.
Took us 2 hrs from start to finish and we were about halfway in the lineup.
Had a wonderful time, love spending it with Dh.
 
For my card today , I used some papers from  My Minds Eye pad
called "The Sweetset Thing".
I love all the pastel colors in this pad.
Verve sentiment,Recollections pearls, circle nesties.
 
Thank you for playing along and visiting.
Have a wonderful Monday !
 

6 comments:

Stampingcountry said...

Soft and Pretty Card, Sarah!

Marisa said...

Fun mix of papers, Sarah. Glad you had an enjoyable time on the fire truck :) We live just down the street from a fire hall and spent many times visiting them when the kids were younger. Now we deliver cookies to them on Christmas Day as a thank you for their service.

Jill Norwood said...

Love the soft colors of your pretty card!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amongst downsides to widespread backpacking that always dreads really will be the they could win back their levels of caffeine restore, including virtually any yurt, you'll end hassle cost-free! Even, Diwali is widely known for a period of five days in sections of Of. These folks liked having been rewarded on their very own lieutenant who also offered her that gold and silver coins within the World War I. Quite a number of robes unquestionably are embellished combined with Ethiopian elements.

my site: http://coffeemakersnow.com

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your combination of papers! Beautiful card and sounds like you're having some beautiful weather! The parade sounds like fun!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so soft and pretty, Sarah! Just beautiful.