Monday, 26 August 2013

Go Confidently


 
Hi everyone.
Welcome back to yet another MoJo Monday.
 
So sorry I am a bit late in getting my post  uploaded.
I had a very busy weekend.
It started out early Saturday with our Show & Shine for The Fire Dept.
I was on the registration desk.
We had fire trucks from all over the Valley and surrounding areas.
The weather was awesome and we had a great turnout.
Then up very early Sunday  for our Show & Shine for the Car club
Dh and I belong to.
Again the weather was awesome and I was on the registration desk .
We had about 150 cars and trucks show up.
When that  was over , some of the members went out for supper and by the
time we got home, I was exhausted.
 
So for my MoJo card this week, I used some yummy papers
from MME "Collectable".
SU sentiment, MA ribbon, some nesties, a  butterfly from M"s.
The MoJo sketch this week   round or square.
So if you are really inspired , do both.
Look to the MoJo makers for some inspiration.
 
Thank you for visiting and playing along.
Have a wonderful Monday,I am off to work,
 as I work the late shift today .
 

3 comments:

marlene kiley said...

Enjoy looking at all of your lovely ideas for doing cards. Color schemes are awesome.

csbe said...

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.csbe

Veltechuniv said...


I enjoyed reading your post and I like your take on the issue. Thanks. Veltech