Monday, 30 September 2013

Celebrate


 
Hi again MoJo fans and welcome back to another awesome sketch.
For my card this week  I used more of the MME "find your wings and fly"
papers. They were still setting out on my desk along with the
Su punch and stamp set I used. The punch looked a lot like the
designs on the bottom of the paper. Once I had them punched out,
they looked a bit small to use , so I layered them  over the
nestie  heirloom dies, added some bakers twine and a pearl.
Once I had the card  done it looked like ornaments hanging but yet
not Christmas, so added the sentiment  Celebrate.
 
Thank you for visiting and have wonderful MOnday!

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Those layered ornaments are so pretty, Sarah! Lovely card.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the layered ornaments and the colors you used.

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful card, Sarah! I came close to using ornaments then changed my mind last minute.