Monday, 7 October 2013

Comfort & JOy


 
Hello again MoJo fans and welcome back to another
MoJo Monday sketch and what a wonderful sketch it is..
Today I have a Christmas card, my first for this year.
I used papers from a Teresa Collins pad  called " Santa's List"
Very pretty papers.I simply let the papers do the talking.
The "Comfort & Joy " sentiment was cut from the papers and the
 other sentiment was already stamped on the papers.
Added some yummy ribbon from my stash along with
Teresa Collins decorative button.
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the gang for their
awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday !

4 comments:

Tina said...

Your card is soooo beautiful!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the colors.

marlene kiley said...

Love all of your cards Sarah.

Wanda Cullen said...

These papers are gorgeous! Love the pop of red paired with the kraft and white!