Monday, 14 October 2013

Trick or Treat


 
Hello again peeps and welcome back to another MoJo MOnday.
For this awesome sketch, I made a Halloween card.
I used some papers from MME " LOst & Found Halloween".
I don't normally make many Halloween cards and when I went
looking thru my papers, I found this paper pad from
last year with the card base already done.
Gotta love that!
I reached for my new Verve stamps and dies and created this card.
Added some sparkly brads, MA ribbon and Verve sentiment from
a release a couple yrs ago.
I paper pieced the little guy from matching papers.
Be sure to check out the other MoJo girls for
their creations.
 
To all my Canadian friends and fans, wishing you a
Very Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Dh and I  had our families on Sunday for a big dinner.
Had a wonderful time with the family,
 
Thank you for visiting and have yourself a wonderful Monday !

5 comments:

Stampingcountry said...

Quirky little guy, nice card!

Marisa said...

LOVE the trick or treat sentiment with the robot!! Such a a great idea! WOnderful take on the sketch :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just darling, Sarah!

marlene said...

So cute! Keep them coming

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your adorable paper pieced bot! Looks like quite a few of us had the various bots as the focal point! Happy belated thanksgiving wishes to you!