Monday, 21 October 2013

Wishing You A Happy Birthday


 
Hi there peeps and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
The sketch for this week was super cute to work with.
For my card I used some new Verve ( stamps, dies, Ribbon).
All just yummy to work with, I am loving the award  banner trim die.
I stamp the poppies and then die cut them, pop them up for a bit of
dimension, added a few itty bitty pearls.
 
I have a couple of birthdays coming up this week and was in
need of a birthday card.
Both my daughters was down for Thanksgiving  and raided all
my cards and took them home,lol.
Would you believe I had to buy a masculine birthday card  yesterday for a
party we went too.Yep, they took everything,lol.
So I need to stock pile my cards again.
 
Thank you for visiting and have  a wonderful Monday !

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. Love those pretty flowers.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Sarah!

Marisa said...

Love how you used those poppies!! Gorgeous card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Absolutely gorgeous poppy card, Sarah! Love the rich red colors!

Bajalizzy said...

great matching ribbon for those flowers - nice card