Monday, 30 December 2013

Christmas


 
Merry Christmas  everyone and  welcome back.
Welcome to todays MoJo  sketch, which  is round or square.
Do both if you  are really inspired.
I opted for the square and used some papers from my stash.
I used papers from a Recollections pad called Happy Holidays.
SU sentiment, MA ribbon , recollections rhinestones.
 
I hope Santa was good to you all, he sure was to me.
DH spoiled me as usual.
 
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful MOnday!
 
Happy News Years
 to all my friends and peeps.
 
 
 

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love everything about it. TFS
Happy New Year to you.

Wanda Cullen said...

Glad to hear you had a great holiday! Love these beautiful papers and the eye-catching colors!

Marisa said...

Great papers - that red just pops :) yeah for good holidays too :)

Patti said...

Outstanding! I really love your RED : )

Happy New Year!

Patti