Monday, 2 December 2013

Hanging the holly


 
Well Hi there again and welcome back to
Did everyone have a great weekend?
I sure did, Dh and I went into the city to finish off our
Christmas shopping, came home and then got all
the Christmas decorations out. I have it almost done, have  few more
 things to find a home for, lol. Have way to much stuff, so
I put a lot of things up for bids on our local auction site.
I just want it gone, I keep taking it out and putting it away every year,
without using it.
 
Ok onto our MoJo sketch, for my card I used some papers
from Carta Bella "so this is Christmas" collection.
Yummy papers, added some verve ribbon along with a SU sentiment,
some rhinestones.
 
Thank you all for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !
 
 

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Lovely paper and the burgundy is a great trim colour. Great take on the sketch.

Patti said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the patterned paper yu selected.

Patti