Monday, 27 January 2014

I Heart U


 
Hi everyone and welcome back  to another MoJo Monday.
Today we  have a little surprise for you,
instead of the round or square, we are doing long and skinny.
So many ways to make your tall and skinny.
I made my  card 4 x 6 and had a bit of overhang with the circle.
You can make them 3.5” x 5.5”, or 3 1/2 x 6 or what ever size you want.
The 3 1/2 x 6 will fit in a business size envie.
For my card I used a Verve stamp set, recollection flower,more
of the yummy paper from "pebbles "along with a piece of matching
corrugated paper from the same family.
I hope you play along and used the tall and skinny sketch.
Be sure to check the tall and skinny cards from the Mojo Makers.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday!

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the big flower and how your circle hangs off the edge.

Stampingcountry said...

Cute Card! Like the way you used the i and the u to say I love you.

Marisa said...

Love this die set and you have used it fabulously with the sketch!

marlene kiley said...

enjoy your great cards!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love this, Sarah!

Ginger said...

I love how you stamped those letter! This is super cute!

Juls said...

Fabulous!! Hugs Juls