Monday, 13 January 2014

Love


 
Hi there MoJo Fans and welcome back to another
wonderful Mojo Monday sketch.
For my card I used some new  yummy papers I picked up
this past weekend.
The papers are from "Pebbles" collection "yours truly".
I cut the meaning of Love from one of the papers and layered it
for my sentiment. Added a chipboard Love along with some yummy lace
trim found in my collection.
I hope you all play along and be sure to check out the
rest of the mojo team for their wonderful creations.
 
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !
 

7 comments:

Treva said...

Nice card, like the pattern paper!

Mynnette said...

This is so sweet! LOVE the crocheted trim with the bow--fabulous touch! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynnxx

Wanda Cullen said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't resist new papers! :-) Beautiful Valentine, Sarah! The gallery is rockin' with hearts and love!

jeannine said...

Beautiful! Fun papers and great lacy bow!

Marisa said...

Fun papers and love the little "love" veneer tag!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling, Sarah!

Patti said...

SWEET! I love your ribbon!