Monday, 3 February 2014

Love Will Keep Us Together


 
Hi there and welcome back to another MoJo MOnday
for another awesome sketch. This week is also contest week.
 
The Prizes: We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice.
 
For my card I used more of the  "Pebbles " design papers.
I just love this collection, plus its still out on my desk.
I am in the process of organizing my scraproom and its been taking a long time.
Since the only time I  have is  my weekends off and maybe a couple evenings.
Dh has been helping me finetune it a bit.
Holy crap, I didn't realize I had so much stuff.,lol
This coming weekend I should have it all done .
I want to get into doing some scrapbooking for my granddaughter
and I needed  to be able to find things.
I have loads of things I no longer used and  will be getting rid off.
Feels good to be able to purged, plus it makes my room more organized,
and be able to put my hands on what I need.
 
For my card I used a  Nestie "Timeless Hertiage" I didn't realized I had it,
 it wasn't even out of the package.lol
I also used a Verve Sentiment.
 
Be sure to play along.
For inspiration using this week's sketch, please visit our
which are the first 7 thumbnails on this week's linky list .
 
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !
 

6 comments:

Juls said...

This is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So fun, Sarah! Love that lock & key heart!

Marisa said...

That lock and key is just too fun! Great take on the sketch.

Treva said...

Pretty card, like the colors and embossing!

Wanda Cullen said...

We were in the same frame of mind with colors...LOVE the aqua and red together! KWYM about reorganizing and finding unused things. I need to do that again myself.

Patti said...

Sweet! Love the key : )