Monday, 24 March 2014

Wheely Good Friend


 
Hello there and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Did you have a great weekend?
I sure did, it was my birthday this pass week,
so DH and my bestie hosted a party for me.
Many friends showed up, we played games , had many laughs
and had an awesome time.
 
OK for my card I used some papers from
Bo Bunny "Mama-razzi Collection pad.
Yummy colors.
I also used a Verve die for my banners,
along with SU sentiment, Recollections
floral embellishment.
 
Thank you for visiting and  have a wonderful Monday !

8 comments:

LauraVi said...

Love your Spring card with flowered wheels!

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card, Sarah! Love that bike image!

Patti said...

I really love this color combo!

marlene kiley said...

lovely card. The bicycle is so cute.

Wanda Cullen said...

This sentiment always makes me smile and I love the use of the large polka dots! Happy belated birthday wishes to you!

Olga Bester said...

Beautiful colour combo!
HUgs from Africa!

Jamie said...

Super cute card!! Can't wait to see more of your work in future Mono Monday challenges! I just started participating in them, :)
www.creativewishesstudio.com

Carmen O. said...

cute, cute, cute. Love dots, bikes and banners. I do have a bicycle stamp, maybe it'll finally get some use. Nicely done!