Monday, 7 April 2014

Its A Celebration


 
Hi there and welcome back to another MoJo Monday!
Todays sketch from  our fab leader Julee ,which was fun to work with.
For my card I used some new papers I just got from
Bo Bunny "Primrose".
Yummy colors in this collection.
Flowers from my stash, SU sentiment, Wally's ribbon from the sale bins.
I just realized I forgot to add the bow to my ribbon.
My camera batteries are dead, I just managed to get this pic taken,
so will have to wait to upload a new pic.
 
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Love pink and green together. Gorgeous flowers and great take on the sketch.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty, Sarah!

Cathy Parlitsis said...

SO pretty! :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful color combo! So glad I'm not the only one who takes a photo then during editing, I realize I've forgotten a step! :-)

Patti said...

Lovely take on this great sketch!!

Jenny Burnett said...

Very pretty and fab colours :)

Jenny Burnett said...

Very pretty and fab colours :)

Dodie said...

So lovely. I like the ribbon without its bow!