Monday, 1 September 2014

Happy Birthday


 
Hi there and welcome back to another MoJo  Monday.
Todays was another fun sketch to work with and since
I was short on time and still had these paper setting on my desk,
I went with it again. Loving these colors.
Sorry to be using the same papers again, but I worked all
week , right into the weekend, including Sunday.
I am off for the rest of the week, I took vacation ,
but have my dining and living room in shambles,
as I am renovating. So will spend the rest of the week , getting it
back in shape.
 
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday.
Happy Labor day!
 

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love this color combo.

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

No sorries needed! I totally understand, and this one came together really nicely! I actually love the color combo! :)