Monday, 12 January 2015

Valentines Day



Hi everyone and welcome back to another MoJo Monday sketch.
Since Valentines is just around the corner, I decided to make my 
card into a Valentine.
All the guys at work are always looking for cards, so need to 
make a stash to take in.
For this card I used some new papers I picked up on Sunday at Michaels.
the papers are from a 6x6 pad called Filled with Love by MME.
Yummy colors.
Flower from M's as well , along with a verve sentiment.

Thank you for  visiting and have a wonderful MOnday!

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. I just got that 6x6 pad at Michael's also. Great job with the sketch.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love those papers.

DIANA L. said...

Love the colors.Wonderful card.

Wanda Cullen said...

What a great combo of patterned papers! Lovely Valentine!