Monday, 22 June 2015

Happy Birthday 403



Hi There, welcome back to MoJo Monday.
Sorry I was MIA last week.
I was visiting  last weekend with my Grandchildren. By the time I got
home we were so tired, we went to bed really early.
I like to take this time to Welcome 2 new members
Justin & Lori to the MoJo Team.
Be sure to check out their awesome work.
For my card I used the same products I had out on my desk for my SU class.
I meet up with  9 other ladies once a month, and since this is our last class
till the fall, we exchange cards.
I think most everything is SU, except for the border punch.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !

5 comments:

Cyberbogeee6 said...

Very Pretty!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the elegant flower.

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the coral and light gray paired together! Beautiful floral stamp!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so lovely, Sarah! Such a gorgeous flower.