Monday, 24 August 2015

Kindness




Hi everyone, I am back from a wonderful week of vacation.
Spent time with some wonderful friends, did  a few day trips.
One day we went to Peggys Cove, another day went to a friends cottage.
Also took a trip to Moncton and spent a few days with the grand kids.
Finish off with a car show.

Welcome back to another MoJo Monday, sketch 412.
Another awesome one to work with.
For my card I used some SU papers, along with SU sentiment.
Flower from  my stash.
I hope you all get to play along.
Have a wonderful Monday, I am back to work:(
Looking forward in 2 weeks for another week of vacation:)

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Sounds like a delightful vacation time! Lucky you getting to go again in 2 weeks! Love that yarn flower you used...so pretty!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So lovely, Sarah!

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Pretty card! Love the papers & your flower!