Monday, 19 October 2015

The Power Of Pink



Hi everyone, welcome to MoJo Monday. 
Sorry no card last week, had a very busy week at work and 
then I was on vacation.Not much of a vacation,
Both Hubby and I was out all week with a very bad cold.
hubby much worst then me.
In between fighting off the cold, I manage to tackle a big job at home.
Normally it would have taken me a few days but took me all week.
One day I was just not up to working.
My scrap room has been in disarray for quite some time and I have been 
dragging things out to the kitchen table to  make my cards. 
The  dining room table was home for my camera and puter.
This morning I got  everything back into my room and
this gal is one happy scrapper,lol.
Good to be able to put my hands on everything and have a home for it all.
In organizing my room, I manage to find most everything, things I forgot I had, still missing
a few dies, hopefully they will show up sometime.I still have a few stamps that
still haven't found their home, but once I pulled out a stamp set and
find one missing, I can go thru my little stash.
All I have left to do is sort my papers and that will take a few days, so
hoping I will find the remaining dies, etc, stuck to something.

For my card today, I pulled out the Masquerade set, along
with Think Pink set.
I started making the pink card and them went on to make
 the halloween card, switching it up a bit.
I liked how both turned out.
Here is  a pic of the second card.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day !

4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely card! I keep thinking about reorganizing my little stamp room, but it hasn't happened yet. :-/

Maria Rodriguez said...

Hello Sarah: I just ordered the fabulous dies for this stamp set from Verve Stamps.
My card was picked as a winner on Mojo Monday last week, Woo Hoo!! and this is the stamp set I wanted, I've seen it several times on Pinterest and I just love it.
Your card is so lovely, so beautiful, the silhouette of the girl is amazing.
Thank you for sharing at Mojo Monday.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful, Sarah!

Sue Vine - MissPinksCraftSpot said...

I just love the Pink