Monday, 23 November 2015

Snowflake Splendor



Hi there , welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch is another great sketch to work with.
Since I still had these papers and products left' 
on my desk from my card swap I am  doing later this week,
I decided to use of some of the remmants for my card.
Yummy papers from SU called  winter wonderland, 
along with Su edgelits.Verve sentiment.
Some snowflakes from a border punch.
I hope you all  play along.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday!

4 comments:

Hetty said...

Lovely card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh, these papers are so gorgeous! I just finished using some of them for my mojo card for next week!

Marisa said...

Fabulous colour combo, papers and card.

Marlene said...

Love your Christmas cards. The papers you choose are perfect for each project.