Monday, 4 January 2016

I Do



Hello everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful
Christmas and Santa was good to you.
I had an awesome Christmas, had family for 
dinner, then spent the evening with some good friends.
Santa also spoiled me :)

Welcome back to MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch  was super fun to work with,
I used some Su papers called"Timeless Elegance".
Along with some circle nesties, Flower from my stash,
SU sentiment. I fussy cut the  scallops from a matching paper.

Thank you for visiting and  have a wonderful day.

Happy New Year to all my visitors and friends.

5 comments:

Juls said...

This is just gorgeous .l loving the monochrome look :-) xx

Dodie said...

Sarah, this is such a beautiful and elegant card.

Barbie F. said...

Very pretty and elegant!

Sue Smith said...

What a stunning card. Beautiful job :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty, Sarah! Hope you had a fabulous holiday!