Monday, 8 February 2016

Be Mine



Hello there and welcome back to another
Wow what a weekend,I am lucky I found time to make 
my card, lucky to have even found supplies to  use.
I have my house tore apart, we are laying
new floors in my dining room, living room and down the hallway.
We moved everything out and I have it all stuffed in my 
craft room and spare bedroom.
You never realized how much stuff you  have till
you have to move it all.
Then tore up all the carpets and underlay, what a dirty job that was .
Will be so glad  to get it done and everything back to normal.
For my card this week, I used more of the Su papers
I still had out on my desk, don't think I could have found anything else.

Thank you for visiting and have fun playing along.
Have a great Monday !



 

4 comments:

PaisleyPeacock said...

Lovely, lovely.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Pretty card!

Cindy Boney said...

Gorgeous detail and background stamping. Sweet card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card, Sarah!