Monday, 29 February 2016

Thoughts & Prayers


Hi everyone and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
This past week has been very rough,
I came down with a bad cold and cough, been off work for a few days,
then go back and had some very bad news that night.
Its with a heavy heart I post this card today.
We lost a very good man at work this past week,
its like losing a part of my family.
I worked with this man for the past 13 years and 
our staff is like one big family.
Needless to say its been a draining and emotional time.
All my co-workers have been very supportive and need
 to get thru the next few days.
Thoughts and prayers going out to his family!

We will all miss you, our work place will not be the same without you.
RIP


3 comments:

bristowmom said...

I worked in a similar environment, where everyone felt like family. That was 20 years ago, but I still keep in touch with many of the people. So I know how strong that bond can be. In sorry for your loss.

Beautiful card.

bristowmom said...

I worked in a similar environment, where everyone felt like family. That was 20 years ago, but I still keep in touch with many of the people. So I know how strong that bond can be. In sorry for your loss.

Beautiful card.

Becky said...

The card is simply beautiful. I love your take on the sketch. I am so sorry about your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I do hope that you are feeling better as well.