Monday, 6 June 2016

Fathers day 451



Hi everyone, so sorry I didn't get a card done last week,
but things have been hetic for me.
My daughter is getting married later this summer and this past weekend
we  had a bridal shower for her.
I am working on several projects for her, that I am keeping under wraps.
A surprise for her.
I am taking pics of everything, so will post pics when I can.

So here is my card for this  weeks MoJo Monday 451.
I kept my card fairly simple and used papers from MME called
"Under The Sea".
Verve sentiment. Button from my stash.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day !

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Lovely card, Sarah!

Wanda Cullen said...

Looks like we were both in nautical mode! A wedding always means lots of work...especially for the bride's mom. Will be anxious to see pics of your special projects. :-)

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

I like your nautical theme! Great paper choices! :) Enjoy creating for your daughter's big day!!!

Migdalia said...

Super cute, cool and fun card!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M