Monday, 3 October 2016

Happy Thanksgiving



Hello everyone, I am back.
I was on vacation for a few weeks, my daughter got married.
Was a busy few weeks,with the wedding and family arriving.
The wedding went off with out any hitches and the reunion with family 
members was awesome, Had a wonderful time.
I made my daughter a quilt along with  8x8 album.
I posted the quilt here>>>>Quilt
I will post the album in a few days.

Ok, onto my card for MoJo468
I used some scraps of paper from SU , I believe,
along with Verve sentiment and image.
Verve border die, with ribbon from my stash.
Look forward to seeing your creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!

5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card, Sarah.

Hetty said...

Such a wonderful card.

Wanda Cullen said...

You've been a busy gal with all the wedding festivities and the creation of that beautiful quilt! You and I were in the same vein of thought with our trios of pumpkins! :-) I love fall cards but need to switch my gears and start with Christmas.

Laura Fredrickson said...

Wonderful thanksgiving card! Beautiful job with the sketch!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love what you have done with the sketch!
Congrats on your daughters wedding and the quilt you made for her is lovely!