Monday, 9 January 2017

Be Mine



Hi there, welcome back to Mojo 479.
Wow , hard to believe I have been making cards
this long for MoJo Monday.
New years didn't start off to good for me.
I came down with I thought was  just a little cold, but 
it turned nasty. Had to go to doc for antiboitics.
Been off work, but hopefully going back today.
Feeling so much better, but still has a bit of head cold.

For my MoJo card this week, I used some pretty papers
from a 6 x 6 pad MME.
The pad is few yrs old, but love the colors.
I made it into a Valentines card.
Used the Bloomin heart from SU,
added a few pearls from my stash.

Please play along, love to see your creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely papers and a very beautiful Valentine! Hope you're feeling much better by now!

PJ said...

Very pretty Valentine's day Card. Have a blessed week.
pjs-projects.blogspot.com